Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Shiflet 21wks



Mommy and Daddy and Baby Shiflet


Baby Shiflet has been on the move this month. I believe my bump is more of a mound now that is rapidly eclipsing my feet and sometimes Kathlena...heehee. We are loving every minute of this little bundle of joy that we can only imagine about now. It reminds me of the days before our referral...waiting, waiting, wondering what our child(ren) would be like. Such a fun time.

Daddy got to feel baby Shiflet moving around this past week too. The kids have tried a few times, but little bit was being shy. I keep telling them it won't be long and he/she won't be able to hide and they will get to see and feel him moving around.

I am feeling great. While heartburn has become my new companion and some swelling in my legs I am otherwise feeling really good. We go this Sat. for our ultra sound...we are so excited to get a glimpse at this little one. We have however decided (I think!?!) to not find out the gender and let it be a surprise. Kids are a little disappointed, but this baby will be here before we know it. Here are some cute pics of me with each of the kids...you can see the excitement on their faces!

Look at how tall Emily is...I can't help but
remember it seems like yesterday that she was
right here in my tummy and now she is as tall as
I am...time flies so quickly.


Andrew and Mommy with baby.

Andrew giving baby brother or sister some
"sugars"

J.Michael and Mom...again look at how tall
he is...yikes and only 11yr old. It won't be
long before I am having to look up to talk to
him.

hugging baby

Kathlena giving baby shiflet kisses. Every
time she sees me holding another baby she
says "Baby Shiflet come out?" She can hardly
wait too.
Kathlena practicing for when the baby comes.

2 comments:

  1. so excited for you! you look beautiful!

    chrys

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are beautiful!
    We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete