Here's a video of Calvin causing *trouble* today. :)
So sorry, the video is woefully shaky, I tried so hard to keep it still but I was laughing too hard. I think you can get the picture though. He was cracking us UP!!!
This is where he gets his nickname, Squirt...:D
Oh, and just so you know he's not really that skinny, I forgot to check the "wide-screen" box when I saved and converted the video files so it's a little distorted.
This is our family blog. By God's grace we are striving to live as Deuteronomy 6 commands. "you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up."
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Calvin Causing Trouble
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hehe, I bet Calvin's going to be so happy about this video in 10 or 15 years! Looking forward to seeing you guys next week!
ReplyDeletethanks for the laughs! I too was 9lbs 13oz and 21 1/2 inches long. So Calvin and I have a lot in common already! :) I can't wait to hold him! Hug your Mom for me!! love ya'll, Mrs. Carlson
ReplyDelete