In these pics Calvin looks like he's trying to smile...well, in truth it's more of a grimace because he feels a burp coming on -excuse me! :) But it's so cute and it really does look like he's trying to smile. I should have videoed it (maybe I'll think of it tomorrow) because his expression was not limited to his face only, but extended to his whole body-right down to his toes!
This is our family blog. By God's grace we are striving to live as Deuteronomy 6 commands. "you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up."
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Guess Who!
In these pics Calvin looks like he's trying to smile...well, in truth it's more of a grimace because he feels a burp coming on -excuse me! :) But it's so cute and it really does look like he's trying to smile. I should have videoed it (maybe I'll think of it tomorrow) because his expression was not limited to his face only, but extended to his whole body-right down to his toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AH! He is so sweet and yummy :)
ReplyDeleteYou really do want to squeeze and hold him!
he's beautiful!
ReplyDelete