- of feeling her move inside my womb
- of looking at Calvin as my baby and thinking he is so "little"
- enjoying the special moments with each of my children rubbing, hugging, kissing and talking to my belly with anticipation of meeting their new baby sister
- the quiet moments together as a family of 7; we will never be like this again and I want to soak it all in as the Lord has ordained each of these days.
- of date nights with my husband
- having someone else tie my shoes
- washing dishes at the kitchen sink facing sideways
- of resting and preparing for birth in our home
This is our family blog. By God's grace we are striving to live as Deuteronomy 6 commands. "you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up."
Monday, July 18, 2011
40 weeks...enjoying these last days of pregnancy
Yes, that is right. I am enjoying these last days of pregnancy. Of course I am uncomfortable and ready to meet our sweet baby girl, but I am also thankful for these last few days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What very sweet and dear times those are! :)
ReplyDelete